You know when your kids/spouse/dog says or does something funny, and you think "I've *totally* gotta blog that" but then it only works out at about 3 lines of a blog post and that's just not enough so you just leave it and forget it ever happened? Well, that's why I thought I'd start Sunday Snippets. You can write down and/or photograph something cute or funny that happens as it happens throughout the week, and every Sunday make it into a post. I figured since we're all friends here in this bloggy community that maybe you might like to find out what others are up to as well!
- Follow me if you're not already.
- Write your Sunday Snippets post.
- Get the button at the top of this post to thwack onto your post.
- Add the link to your blog post (note I said POST, not just the blog url!) to the MckLinky at the bottom here.
- Read what some of your fellow bloggers have been up to, comment, and enjoy finding new people!
- Come back next Sunday and do it all over again. :)
So... my Sunday Snippets eh?
Here you go then!
- Picture the scene. Zack is playing with R, a 'big boy' (of about 12 or so I think) who is teaching him how to play football. Zack mentions something about Dean and R asks: "Who's Dean?". Zack replies "Oh, Dean's my dad. Well, he's not my dad, but he is my dad." Cutest! Thing! Ever!
- Max can now ask for his milk with his PECS card! When we first started with his play therapy 6 weeks ago he didn't have a clue what we wanted of him, and wasn't even interested. Now as soon as he wants milk he'll lead us to the fridge, then go find his milk picture to give to us to ask. SUCH a big step for my lil man!
- Zack had his Sports Day at nursery this week. He was a wee star and even got a medal! (along with all the other kids... *cough*)
- Mummy also had her first Parents Race at said sports day, and she didn't fall over!. She made her lil man Zack proud which was all that mattered: "You got to the end and back first out of everyone mummy!". Thankfully he didn't realise that we'd dropped the hoop that we were supposed to be balancing on our heads while shuffling sideways while backwards-attached to another parent, it was interesting I'll give you that!
- Max has been sleeping loads. I think it's cause of the light. He doesn't fall asleep till late (although he is in his cot!) and so he doesn't wake till about 10/11am most days. I'm *so* not complaining!
- He's also been being very coy around the camera... but ohsocute. I mean who could resist this lil face??
So, that's my Sunday Snippets, now how about yours?
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...
(P.S. If your one of those people who have done memes before and can give me tips on what I should be doing MckLinky-wise etc please give me your wisdom! I cannot for the life of me get that text box thingy to center for eg, even with using the <center></center> mark up!)