- House training... oh god the thought of that makes me dry-wretch.
- Picking up poop. I know I do this with Max anyway, but he'll eventually be out of nappies at least!
- Being tied to home a lot more, especially when I've just finally got some freedom back!
- Having to take them out for walks even in the most miserable horrid icy snowy icky weather.
- The scratching of their claws on our laminate flooring downstairs. I just know it'd happen, and I hate that noise!
- The cat puts up with our rabbit and wee rattie, but I highly doubt he'd do the same with a dog.
- Which brings me to other animals. Could you imagine a pup in a house with a cat, a rabbit and a rat??
- Not to mention the boys. A pup, and two hyperactive boys. *shudders*
- It's a much better idea for me to get my driver's license and attempt the costs of running a car before getting such an expensive pet!
So yeah... I really need to NOT get a dog.
Thank goodness where we live there are so many people with dogs I can always get a wee pat and a hello most days! Plus I can live vicariously through bloggy people who *do* have dogs. Without having to clean up after them! ;)
Photo credit: epSos.de