You know when your kids/spouse/dog says or does something totally blogworthy and you think "I've *totally* gotta blog that" but then it only works out at about 3 lines of a blog post and that's just not enough so you just leave it and forget it ever happened? Well, that's why I thought I'd start Sunday Snippets. You can write down and/or photograph something cute, funny or generally blogworthy that happens as it happens throughout the week, and every Sunday make it into a post. I figured since we're all friends here in this bloggy community that maybe you might like to find out what others are up to as well!
- Write your Sunday Snippets post.
- Get the button in the right sidebar over there to thwack onto your post, and link back to this post (please!).
- Add the link to your blog post to the MckLinky at the bottom here.
- Read what some of your fellow bloggers have been up to, comment on at least one.
- Spread the love, let others know about Sunday Snippets!
Lots of stuff happened this week.
I blinked and missed it though!
So here's a cute lil video of Max who's discovered his love of dancing to Zingzillas!
Feel free to share any snippets from the week with me! :)
(McLinky isn't working for me this week, so feel free to leave any links in the comments and I'll edit the post to add them!)
Ella from Notes At Home tells us about getting into the Christmas spirit among other things!
Jen from The King and Eye's little ones are such sweeties and doing oh so well! :)
Barbara from Bsouth has such adorable kiddies!