You know when your kids/spouse/dog says or does something funny/interesting/weird/stupid (the list goes on!), and you think "I've *totally* gotta blog that" but then it only works out at about 3 lines of a blog post and that's just not enough so you just leave it and forget it ever happened? Well, that's why I thought I'd start Sunday Snippets. You can write down and/or photograph something cute, funny or generally blogworthy that happens as it happens throughout the week, and every Sunday make it into a post. I figured since we're all friends here in this bloggy community that maybe you might like to find out what others are up to as well!
- Follow me if you're not already.
- Write your Sunday Snippets post.
- Get the button in the right sidebar over there to thwack onto your post.
- Add the link to your blog post (note I said POST, not just the blog url!) to the MckLinky at the bottom here.
- Read what some of your fellow bloggers have been up to, comment, and enjoy finding new people!
- Come back next Sunday and do it all over again. :)
I'm being rubbish this week, horrid migraine today so I'm staying away from the computer screen as much as I can, so just a couple of tiny snippets today...
Max learned to jump!! Most kids learn to jump at about 2 yrs old, Max is now 2yrs 11 months. YAY for jumping! :D
Zack is learning his letters this week. He's to come up with words that start with "p" and "i" over the weekend... all D and I keep coming up with are things like p0rn, intercourse, and many, many, other inappropriate words... what can I say, I just can't help it!
Link me what your snippets are and I'll have a read though! :)