What are your favourite things?
So many thing fall into this category, so I'm going to list them from what comes off the top of my head at first thought...
- Zack telling me he loves me, and giving me cuddles. His laugh, his cheeky sense of humour, even the way he stomps his feet up the stairs when he's in a sulk. It's hilarious!
- Max running towards me with a huge smile, looking me right in the eye, arms outstretched when I pick him up from nursery. I don't think there's anything that could lift my heart more than that.
- The way I'm learning more and more about my parents as time goes on. My mum and I are so similar in so many ways - it's almost like a carbon copy!
- My beautiful friends, both in real life and online. It's not so much that there's a divide between them anymore, rather than the problem being that some of my very dear friends live too far away for me to give them a real cuddle.
- Light. The way it dances on water, and makes everything so beautiful in it's own way. It's what drives anything photography related. How could I *not* love light!!
- The internet. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't know so many amazingly strong, creative, wonderful people!
- Apple products. I think with an iMac, iPhone and iPad, plus iPod touches for the boys, I can safely say we are an Apple family!
- Puppies! Oh how cute they are! Nice to pat and then say bye though... no poop to clean up after!
- Same goes for newborns. OH SO gorgeous, but I'm getting rather close to my bed and decent sleep to ever think about wanting to do that again!
- My life. I am SO lucky where I am right now. I have an amazing family, my boys, my mum and dad. We are all so lucky to have each other. My friends, the house that we've made into a home, the town we live in, the time I get for me, finding, no... creating myself the way I want to be.
So these are my favourite things... what about yours?