You know when your kids/spouse/dog says or does something funny, and you think “I’ve *totally* gotta blog that” but then it only works out at about 3 lines of a blog post and that’s just not enough so you just leave it and forget it ever happened? Well, that’s why I thought I’d start Sunday Snippets. You can write down and/or photograph something cute or funny that happens as it happens throughout the week, and every Sunday make it into a post. I figured since we’re all friends here in this bloggy community that maybe you might like to find out what others are up to as well!
- Follow me if you’re not already.
- Write your Sunday Snippets post.
- Get the button in the right sidebar over there to thwack onto your post.
- Add the link to your blog post (note I said POST, not just the blog url!) to the MckLinky at the bottom here.
- Read what some of your fellow bloggers have been up to, comment, and enjoy finding new people!
- Come back next Sunday and do it all over again.
Oook, the good/funny things have been a bit sparse this week, so I’m just going to share some pictures of cuteness…
(Also, I’m about to head out to an Ann Summers party at my friend’s house, yay for an evening out!)
This last week Max had his appointment with the developmental paed, and thoroughly hated it. At least he enjoyed the waiting room! This is the first time I’ve seen him figure out a puzzle straight away, I was well impressed!
Zack decided it’d be fun to let Max downstairs at about 9pm. While Mummy was watching a movie. With popcorn. Here you can see said popcorn being simultaneously eaten AND strewn across the entire living room floor. Thank god for laminate flooring!
Aaand… oh yeah, I got ENGAGED to my lovely man Dean!! *happy dance*
So what are your Sunday Snippets from this week?