You know when your kids/spouse/dog says or does something funny, and you think “I’ve *totally* gotta blog that” but then it only works out at about 3 lines of a blog post and that’s just not enough so you just leave it and forget it ever happened? Well, that’s why I thought I’d start Sunday Snippets. You can write down and/or photograph something cute, funny or generally blogworthy that happens as it happens throughout the week, and every Sunday make it into a post. I figured since we’re all friends here in this bloggy community that maybe you might like to find out what others are up to as well!
- Follow me if you’re not already.
- Write your Sunday Snippets post.
- Get the button in the right sidebar over there to thwack onto your post.
- Add the link to your blog post (note I said POST, not just the blog url!) to the MckLinky at the bottom here.
- Read what some of your fellow bloggers have been up to, comment, and enjoy finding new people!
- Come back next Sunday and do it all over again.
Not sure what happened this week. I blinked and missed it!
So I’m going to regale you with a lil video of Zack’s 5th birthday, which was actually last week on saturday, the 17th of July. My first born, my baby boy, turned 5.
Happy 5th Birthday Zack! I can’t believe you’re a big boy already, starting school in 24 days, where has the time gone???
So, what have you been up to this week?