Oh I remember the days when that was such a Big Deal as a new blogger… remember that?
Who am I kidding, I still think of it as a Big Deal! People LIKE me! They actually LIKE me!! *sobs happily*
So, the loverly Mrs W over at Clinically Fed Up decided to tag me for this meme/award. A meme that wants me to tell you seven things I haven’t written about myself. Seven secrets from the interwebs I suppose? An award for being a “kreativ blogger”. I guess my photography counts? That and writing? Cause they’re the only creative things I’ve ever done! Other than making my kidlets I suppose… does that count?
First off… Da Rules:
1. Copy the award to my blog
2. Insert a link to the person who nominated me
3. Tell you seven things about myself that I haven’t told you before
4. Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
5. Link to their blogs
6. Tell the nominees about their award
OK, so #1 and #2 have been taken care of… now then, #3 – seven things about myself that I haven’t told you before.
You might want to go watch a movie or something while I go figure this out…
*breaks to make tea for the kids and ponder things I haven’t already told the Interwebs about myself*
*wonders whether things I’ve said on my old blog count as things never said here, as they’ve never been said*
1. I got singing lessons when I was younger. I was actually pretty good. Till I went to uni, started smoking and stopped practicing. Now you wouldn’t want me to sing, although I do it anyway!
2. There were times when Max was wee and I was in the midst of horrid post natal depression that I wish he’d never been born cause things would be so much better/easier without him. *slaps self for even thinking it*
3. I have a problem with saving money. I can’t do it. If there’s money in my account that isn’t earmarked for bills I can’t seem to stop myself from spending it. Usually on stupid shit. I am trying to work on this one though.
4. When I was at uni I was a bit of a slut. *cough* Hey, it was fun, and I was safe… don’t worry!
5. The boys are going to their dad’s at the end of the month for a whole week. That will be the first time I’ve been that long without my kids since I got preggo with Zack (OMGOMGOMG YAAAAAY!).
6. I once wrote on my exam desk that my maths teacher couldn’t teach, and then outright denied it when they asked, knowing damn well that it was me cause the seats were marked for each student.
7. Yay, last one! Erm… I am stupidly gullible. You know how it’s not in the dictionary? Yeah… I actually checked. Lots of jokes go way over my head, so really – I need some explanations sometimes. Shit, I probably shouldn’t have admitted that one eh?
Phew, ok that wasn’t quite as hard as I thought once I got started!
#4 – Nominate seven other bloggers, and #5 – link to their blogs.
Yay! The fun bit!
1. Veronica from Veronica Foale. She’s a wonderful writer and photographer. I wish I could be like her! (Although I think I’d rather live in Scotland than with all the creepy crawlies that are in Tassie!).
2. Kim from Frog Ponds Rock. This woman is an amazingly creative person – just have a look at her ceramics and photography! (She’s also Veronica’s mum and I like to think of her as my honorary crazy awesome auntie)
3. Rachael from Antithete. She is an amazing web designer – I wish I had the money to have her design my site for me! She is also the Queen of Positivity imo.
4. ck from Bad Mommy Moments. I love her writing – you feel like you’re right there with her! (also she has now got her own selfhosted blog, go lookie!)
5. Jenty from The Real Jenty. An amazing photographer… it’s been awesome seeing her business grow. Well done you!
6. Tiff from My Three Ring Circus. Absolutely beautiful photography and writing! I wish I was half as good as she is!
7. Kristin from Wanderlust, cause she’s always got something funny to say!
#6 – time to go let everyone know! Have a good week!